.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

La memoria de una comunidad.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

mosquito legs and a sundrenched face

Last night my cousins told me that a trip to the beach should be a first stop. My casper-white skin desperately needs some color and I could not agree more.

Tomorrow, I am going to start a very serious search for a car. My dad's one and only stick shift lesson may indeed come in very handy....but still just keep your fingers crossed that I can find an affordable automatic.

This morning I woke up to find my legs completely covered in mosquito bites and red scratches. Apparently, I satisfy these itch-urges in my sleep. Any herbal/medicinal/drug remedies that people would like to impart? I don't know how long I can keep the length of my legs covered in this heat....but I rather not look like a chicken pox victim each and every day.

Today's entry will be brief....variety is good for the soul and I thought you might appreciate a shorter read.

And like we say on Yom Kippur....Hatima Tova....may each of you be inscribed in the book of life and may this year be the best one yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home