.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

La memoria de una comunidad.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Storylistener Talks

As many of you know (especially those who follow this blog), I recently returned from El Salvador. Working together with a fantastic producer, Johanna Cooper of Listen Up Radio (www.listenup.us), I wrote and narrated a short piece about my experiences which will be aired as part of a longer program "The Jewish New Year: A Time To Heal," on Public Radio International (PRI).

For more information and local airtimes, please check out the link below:

http://www.pri.org/jnyheal.html

As PRI is received by many affiliate radio stations, it is impossible for me to know when/if your local station will air the program so I encourage you to continue checking out the link in the coming days and weeks for more information.

Many thanks to all for your continued support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home