.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

La memoria de una comunidad.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Backyard





HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHERS, DANIEL AND RICHARD!!

Had to make that shout-out....So I just finished my first week. Last night, I went to break the Yom Kippur fast at the Freund family home. There, Lea Freund shared with me some incredible materials she herself created: the oral histories of important community members...some of whom are no longer with us. I am very excited to review them this weekend and hopefully tell you more next week.

This beautiful picture is my backyard....can you imagine? I try to write out here everyday and it is a consistently breathtaking view. The sun is out in full effect today and thanks to my awesome digital camera, I can share some of this with you.

I hope you all have a restful weekend wherever you may be. See you Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home