.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

La memoria de una comunidad.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Back in the saddle

After some time in the States, I write today's entry from my beautiful patio in San Salvador. I was in the US doing interviews both in Miami and Washington, DC.... I got to most of you but some were still missed. I hope to continue gathering histories as time goes on but for now, I will be in Salvador until July.

This week, I will start a new series of oral histories. The big difference is that these individuals were not interviewed by me but rather by Ms. Lea de Freund. With her permission, I will re-publish some of these stories from various community founders who along with Lea, spent the majority of the Salvadoran Civil War in Miami.

Pues, hasta tomorrow.
These will be good ones.

I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home