.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

La memoria de una comunidad.

Monday, October 17, 2005

A Monday after a Sunday at the Beach



My weekend was restful and exciting. Saturday was filled with reading and in the evening, Heike Brodersen and her husband Ernesto took me to Los Planes to have some authentic pupusas in La Pupuseria Katy. Afterwards we went to "Pupusa Row" to check out a great view of San Salvador and see the nightlife action on top of the mountain. There was one band playing that I would have loved to take home with me.

Sunday was a glorious day at the beach house of the Cohen family. I got some sun (baruch hashem) and even some redness to prove it! We ate and ate and I stayed hydrated with a variety of liquids although I never did get to try the ritualistic Campari with soda that everyone else swears by. Maybe another weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home