.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

La memoria de una comunidad.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Back in Full Effect

Dear Readers,
I am back after a brief vacation and wanted to update you on the latest happenings.

First of all, my work with the oral testimonies of the Jewish community continues and I am doing my best to locate additional funding to create an interactive website as well as finalize the community's electronic archival plan. I also hope to broadcast some of these brilliant testimonies via public radio here in the United States. That remains to be seen and any/all developments will be posted on the blog.

In the meantime, I will continue to contribute daily writings on this site and look forward to starting up communications with all of you again.

Hasta...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica, We so enjoyed your presentation this afternoon, and it only reenforced the statement that Dr. Stu loves you, still!!

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home